Screenshots during installation?

Matthias Apitz m.apitz at oclcpica.org
Sun Nov 5 15:07:19 UTC 2006

El día Sunday, November 05, 2006 a las 05:05:57PM +0300, Yousef Adnan Raffah escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way I can take screenshots during installation? I know the
> installer runs sysinstall and I can invoke that from any terminal once
> the system installed and grab that window from my GUI, but are there
> other ways of doing it?

Don't know exactly for which reason you need it. If you want to
communicate a problem during installation, you only can take photos.
If you want to produce a step-by-step installation guide, you may
consider install FreeBSD in a virtual machine (I used Qemu for
this) and take screenshots wherever you want.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
Manager Technical Support - OCLC PICA GmbH