build error when I am upgrading 'gtkhtml-1.1.10_5' to 'gtkhtml-1.1.10_6 (with attachment)

Dino Vliet dino_vliet at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 20:45:15 UTC 2006

Hi peeps,

on my freebsd 6.1 amd64 system upgrading gtkhtml gives
me an error when
I use portupgrade -aRr:

checking for msgfmt... /usr/local/bin/msgfmt
checking for dcgettext... no
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/local/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/local/bin/xgettext
checking for catalogs to be installed...  az ca cs da
de el es et eu fi
fr gl hu it ja ko lt lv ms nl nn no pl pt pt_BR ru sk
sl sv tr uk vi
zh_CN zh_TW
sed: ./intl/po2tbl.sed.in: No such file or directory
checking for Gnome App libraries (GAL) >= 0.20.1.99...
not found
configure: error:

You need Gnome App libraries (GAL) 0.20.1.99 or later
to build gtkhtml.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please run the gnomelogalyzer, available from
"http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/gnomelogalyzer.sh",
which will diagnose
the
problem and suggest a solution. If - and only if - the
gnomelogalyzer
cannot
solve the problem, report the build failure to the
FreeBSD GNOME team at
gnome at FreeBSD.org, and attach (a)
"/usr/ports/www/gtkhtml/work/gtkhtml-1.1.10/config.log",
(b) the output
of
the failed make command, and (c) the gnomelogalyzer
output. Also, it
might
be a good idea to provide an overview of all packages
installed on your
system
(i.e. an `ls /var/db/pkg`). Put your attachment up on
any website,
copy-and-paste into http://freebsd-gnome.pastebin.com,
or use send-pr(1)
with
the attachment. Try to avoid sending any attachments
to the mailing list
(gnome at FreeBSD.org), because attachments sent to
FreeBSD mailing lists
are
usually discarded by the mailing list software.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script
-qa /tmp/portupgrade.20089.0 env PORT_UPGRADE=yes make
** Fix the problem and try again.
** Listing the failed packages (*:skipped / !:failed)
        ! www/gtkhtml (gtkhtml-1.1.10_5)
(configure error)
--->  Packages processed: 0 done, 0 ignored, 0 skipped
and 1 failed
[root at zouk /usr/home/rgilaard]#

I have attached the output of the failed command, the
config.log and the
output of gnomelogalyzer.sh gives:

[root at zouk /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml]#
sh /usr/ports/devel/libbonobo/gnomelogalyzer.sh

Generating build log. Please wait... done.

The cause of your build failure is not known to
gnomelogalyzer.sh.
Before
e-mailing the build log to the FreeBSD GNOME team at
freebsd-gnome at FreeBSD.org,
TRY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:

  * If you are generating your own logfile, make sure
to generate it
with
    something similar to:
          "make 2>&1 | tee /path/to/logfile"
(sh/bash/ksh/zsh) or
          "make |& tee /path/to/logfile" (csh/tcsh)
        * Make sure your cvsup(1) configuration file
specifies the
'ports-all'
          collection
        * Run cvsup(1) and attempt the build again
        * Check /usr/ports/UPDATING for information
pertinent to your
build
          failure
        * 99% of the commonly reported build failures
can be solved by
          running "portupgrade -a"
        * Read the FAQs at
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/
        * Search the archives of
freebsd-gnome at FreeBSD.org.  Archives
can be
          searched at
http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/index.html#search

If you have not performed each of the above
suggestions, don't bother
asking
for help.  The chances are good that you'll simply be
told to perform
one of
the aforementioned steps.
[root at zouk /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml]#

Can you help me out, I don't know what else to do