ID: 89733 - North Fork Bank Online website has been upgraded

North Fork Bank customers at mynfbonline.com
Tue May 30 14:41:03 PDT 2006

                              [nfb_logo.gif]

    My NFB Online website has been upgraded. You will need to re-enroll
    your North Fork Bank online profile to gain access to these changes.
        Simply enter your login information and follow the prompts.

               To re-enroll for My NFB Online, [1]click here

     Check out our Online Banking Service - you can access your account
   information, balance your check book, pay your bills - even get copies
                              of paid checks!

                              North Fork Bank
   Corporate Headquarters 275 Broadhollow Road, P.O. Box 8914, Melville,
                                  NY 11747
           Copyright © North Fork Bank 2006. All rights reserved.

           North Fork Bank Member FDIC. Equal Opportunity Lender