ndis problem

Atanas Atanasov thenasko at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:06:30 PDT 2006

I am having the same problem. Downloaded a couple of driver sets, but
it doesn't work. I tried ndisgen also but nothing changes in ifconfig.
It seems that there are people who actually managed to run this kind
of card but I have not been able to get in touch with them directly.
When you load the kernel module generated say "kldload ndis" and then
you "kldstat" does ndis come before if_ndis or in reverse. Some people
claim that ndis should always be before if_ndis which should be before
bcmwl5_sys. I never managed to order the first two correctly. Also can
you rebuild the references with kldxref or it gives you an error like
"kldxref: can't read hash table"?

If you manage please write back here, and I will do the same.

Atanas