Problem with BCM4306 driver

Atanas Atanasov thenasko at gmail.com
Mon May 29 12:57:12 PDT 2006

I realised netgen is the way of doing things, yet I do not see the
device. I read that in a static build of the kernel with ndis one
should include device ndis and device ndisapi. In my current GENERIC
build these are not included. Should I recompile or it is not
necessary?

I also noticed that one should use kldxref however when I try to
recompile the references it gives me "kldxref: can't read hash table".
Is this normal? How can I fix it and eventually can the problem be due
to bad references? I am really getting confused.

Atanas