Hi there, I got some questions if I may

Federico Freigedo freigedo at gmail.com
Mon May 29 07:18:11 PDT 2006

Hi there I would like to ask you some questions if I may.. Im wanna  make a
server for a site like friendster.com and I am very interested of using
FreeBSD as my SO on my server but I got some problems first I notice that
FreeBSD does not detected the new SATA hard drives only IDE HD, also that I
found it very complicate to administrate and to install there is a new good
manual to use as reference to learn how to use this fantastic SO as a newbie
so people could learn how to use it, administrate and install.??

please I would like to you to answer my questions if u can, thanks you

regards federico