corruption problem

Andy Rozman (Aleksander) andy at triera.net
Mon May 29 04:58:14 PDT 2006

Hi !

I have FreeBSD 6.1 installed with big disk (300 Gb). FreeBSD is working
fine, but I noticed that some files become corrupt. I have about 80 Gb
partioned for FreeBSD and other space is divided into 3 dos (fat32)
partitions.

I have some jar files on one of this "dos" disks, and javac  notices  at
some times that  .jar files have become corrupt. If I replace this files
then everything starts working ok.

Has somebody else come accross this problem, or something similar?

At this time I am running only FreeBSD on my machine, but if this
problem persists I will have to install Windows again. Oh yes. My system
is running AMD X2, but I am still running under i386 kernel image,
because I have some problems compiling amd64...

Please help
Andy

P.S.: Please CC to my address, sicne I am only on digest list...