PHP viewing in local brwoser.

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sun May 28 18:22:03 PDT 2006

Hello Gurus,

  I'm On FreeBSD 6.1R, apache-2.2, php5, installed plus KDE3 latest and
mozilla.
  AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl .php   line is enabled in httpd.conf

  basically, i'm learning php so im very new to it.
  I used Quanta/KDevelop to create my php file.

  But from the local machine when i try to browse locally (using any KDE
browser) php file,
  return blank in the browser, and nothing shows!.
  the .pl extention is added to apache in the addhandler, so it should
excute,

  Any help please?
  If I create any .php using any editor, how do i see the result of the file
locally ?
  whats wrong?

  Thank you
  Marwan