firefox with flash and java!

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 06:33:34 PDT 2006

Hello Beto,
  Thank you again, for the quick replay, the last step has been done as
root, but the error presented.
  after searching freebsd list i found the follow to command insted.

>cd /usr/src   patch < rtld_dlsym_hack.diff  cd libexec/rtld-elf/  make
>clean    make obj    make depend   make && make install

and after reboot it was perfect. Flash works fine. So thank you.
I wrote here this way, it may help others who face the problem.

I'v tested few sites and flash is working great, one of the sites, if you
click on
the flash ads that they have, it will open externel popup flash window for
you
to run a flash video clip on it, this one didnot work,
I think it needs external flash player to run such thing is it correct?
do you recommend any?

  with lot of thanks in advance.

  Marwan