quota and /var/mail

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 16:43:36 PDT 2006

Hello Mike,

  Thank you again for your support, this is the output of mount and fstab

# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
Pass#
/dev/ad0s1b             none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/ad0s1a             /               ufs     rw              1       1
/dev/ad0s1e             /tmp            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/ad0s1f             /usr            ufs     rw,userquota,groupquota
    2       2
/dev/ad0s1g             /var            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/acd0c              /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0       0
proc                    /proc           procfs  rw              0       0
$ mount
/dev/ad0s1a on / (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s1e on /tmp (ufs, local, soft-updates)
/dev/ad0s1f on /usr (ufs, local, with quotas, soft-updates)
/dev/ad0s1g on /var (ufs, local, soft-updates)
procfs on /proc (procfs, local)

I just want the quota to read the Shell user (home directory) size plus the
INBOX mails
which stay in /var/mail/$UserName

  Currently the quota reads the home directory and ignores the $inbox
  Thak you mike

  Marwan