Kde freeze after keypress

Matias Surdi matiassurdi at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:42:20 PDT 2006

Sory if this isn't the correct place to put this question. I've also
posted it to kde.freebsd list.

I'm using Xming to connect to a remote FreeBSD box, everything works
perfect wen using Gnome, TWM, etc...

When I run a KDE session, there is no problem till I press any key...
after that, the desktop stops responding to the keyboard, and even to
the mouse clicks (althought the cursor still moves around), it "feels"
like an overloaded box, because , for example, after click on a window
it keeps focus about 5 seconds later. But as I said above, the problem
begins when I try to use the keyboard.

Had this happened to sombody else?

Thanks.