building a cluster

Carlos Silva security at yourdot-mail.com
Mon May 22 07:51:55 PDT 2006

   Hi all,
   Mikhail Goriachev's help was very useful, but now I anyone can give me
   few steps to configure this cluster is very appreciated.
   Thanks.
Best Regards,

Carlos Silva, CSilva
Web: [1]http://www.csilva.org/

   Mikhail Goriachev wrote:

Carlos Silva wrote:

   Hi,
   This info hasn't helped me too much unfortunately =(.
   Someone can give me a great tutorial for noobs?
Best Regards,

Hi,

Well, you could start with something like:

[2]http://www.transcoding.org/cgi-bin/transcode?action=browse&id=Examples/Clust
er_Batch_Encoding&oldid=Cluster_Batch_Encoding

The site's got some interesting things. Don't just stop at that link.

Last year I had this ambitious plan to come up with a cluster that could
do divx2dvd, dvd2dvd and dvd2divx with monitoring, master-slave
controllers, etc. I didn't get too far due to other commitments though.

I hope this points into right direction.

Regards,
Mikhail.