setting host name during install?

Peter Michaux petermichaux at gmail.com
Sat May 20 21:16:53 PDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I reversed what I had done and then used
sysinstall. Going through sysinstall let me enter
"beastie.gv.shawcable.net" as my host name. However when I try the
following two url's i get and unknown host.

http://beastie:3000/
http://beastie.gv.shawcable.net:3000/

Any other ideas?

Thanks,