Cvsup verses Portsnap

Daniel Bye freebsd-questions at slightlystrange.org
Thu May 18 18:23:13 PDT 2006

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 11:28:10PM +0100, Aren Olvalde Tyr wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 May 2006 22:00, martinko wrote:
>
> > i'm eagerly waiting for it.. and i'm sure i'm not the only one.. good
> > luck aren!
> >
> > m:)
>
> Thanks :^)
>
> I've actually finally got a day off tomorrow (been working for the last 9
> consecutive days!) so will have a chance to work on it some more.
>
> Aren.

Dude, it's called a day off for a reason!  ;-)  Go to the park with a
book, or stay in bed late, or go for a drive, or something.  After nine
days (and I bet they weren't short days!) you need a break!

Having said that, I'll be interested to see what you come up with.  It
sounds like a good tool to add to the box.

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key: http://www.slightlystrange.org/pgpkey-dan.asc
PGP Key fingerprint: D349 B109 0EB8 2554 4D75  B79A 8B17 F97C 1622 166A
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \