php5 port error

fbsd fbsd at a1poweruser.com
Tue May 16 08:19:59 PDT 2006

Yes I just went through this this morning.
The md5 size count is not correct in the php5 port.
See /usr/ports/lang/php5/distro
I renamed the distro to distro.org and did
"make install clean" and it found source to download.

Warning.  You have to download a new copy of the php5
port config files to get version that changes back to
defaulting to including the apache module.

Do "make config" before "make install" so you can
verify the compile time options are set to
include the apache module.

Please submit bug PR on this.