Multiple monitors with Dell Latitude D810

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Tue May 16 07:02:10 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a Dell D810 with xorg and multiple monitors.  The two
monitors I have are the internal laptop screen, and an external Dell
monitor hooked up through the docking station.

Windows was able to display content on both monitors, so I'm sure there's
a way to do it with xorg and freebsd.  However, I am not sure where to
start because of the fact that I'm using a docking station....

Can anyone point me to any documentation or ideas?

Thanks!

-Matt