pptpd with mpd

Oliver A. Rojo oliverrojo at anticogroup.com
Mon May 15 20:20:07 PDT 2006

idzuwan at gmail.com wrote:

> Nikos Vassiliadis wrote:
>
>> On Monday 15 May 2006 12:17, Oliver A. Rojo wrote:
>>

>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I have a running mpd on my freebsd-5.2.1 linux fw but whenever I
>>> connect
>>> my windows client it says "port is closed"
>>>
>>> my mpd.conf
>>>
>>> default:
>>>    load pptp
>>> pptp:
>>>    new -i ng0 pptp pptp
>>>    set iface disable on-demand
>>>    set iface enable proxy-arp
>>>    set bundle disable multilink
>>>    set bundle authname traxx
>>>    set bundle enable encryption
>>>    set link yes acfcomp protocomp
>>>    set link disable pap
>>>    set link enable chap
>>>    set link keep-alive 10 60
>>>    set ipcp enable vjcomp
>>>    set ipcp ranges 192.168.3.30/32 192.168.3.33/32
>>>    set ipcp dns 192.168.3.2
>>>    set bundle enable compression
>>>    set ccp enable mppc
>>>    set ccp enable mpp-e40
>>>    set ccp enable mpp-e128
>>>    set ccp yes mpp-stateless
>>>    set bundle enable crypt-reqd
>>>

> have you try to change the "enable" to "yes" for this option? maybe it
> will work
>
>        set ccp yes mppc                  set ccp yes mpp-e40
>        set ccp yes mpp-e128
>        set ccp yes mpp-stateless

Hi!

I did set to "yes" but still problem exists

#  mpd -s syslog_ident

Multi-link PPP for FreeBSD, by Archie L. Cobbs.
Based on iij-ppp, by Toshiharu OHNO.
mpd: pid 2427, version 3.18 (root at localhost 16:23 15-May-2006)
[pptp0] ppp node is "mpd2427-pptp0"
[pptp0] can't connect iface and inet: File exists
[pptp0] netgraph initialization failed
mpd: no bundles defined (10x)

--

Oliver A. Rojo

whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
 presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any