"The Complete FreeBSD": errata and addenda

Kyrre Nygard kyrreny at broadpark.no
Mon May 15 13:35:45 PDT 2006

See the beauty of
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/lshort/english/lshort.pdf

--

I have found a problem.

I find the design / typesetting to be very unprofessional.
It looks like a teenager wrote it, in Microsoft Word, but no offense.

You just used the wrong typesetting system.

Please check out the LaTeX Project as well as the Memoir class.

It will do the typesetting for you, and your book will become a lot
more comfortable for all of us to read.

Let us know what you think!

Good luck,
Kyrre