New FreeBSD logo

Henry Lenzi henry.lenzi at gmail.com
Mon May 15 11:57:31 PDT 2006

BTW, I entirely apologize for singling out a religious group. Perhaps
I've should've phrased it as "I hope this didn't have to do with any
concern or discomfort related to religious groups". Maybe I'm reading
much too many polls...

Anyways, I still find it hard to believe it...Although I mentioned
this because I sem to remember having read something a long time ago
about a FreeBSD developer that ran into some trouble because of the
"Devil t-shirt." So, you know, I apologize but try to see where I was
coming from, if I offended anyone.