SE Linux

Daniel Bye freebsd-questions at slightlystrange.org
Sun May 14 19:39:06 PDT 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 10:26:33AM +0800, Low Kian Seong wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I will jump straight to the question. Is there something like SE Linux in
> FreeBSD which enforces Mandatory Access Control (MAC) on processes ?

Yes:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mac.html

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key: http://www.slightlystrange.org/pgpkey-dan.asc
PGP Key fingerprint: D349 B109 0EB8 2554 4D75  B79A 8B17 F97C 1622 166A
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \