Exchange of Links

webmaster at lyricstrax.com webmaster.lyricstrax at bluetie.com
Sat May 13 11:16:06 PDT 2006

Hello freebsd-questions at freebsd.org  at linux.org.tw

I'm David Gregory the marketing director of Lyricstrax.com.  We have a collection of categorized links to music, education, and retail related resources on our web site. Your site would be a valuable addition to our growing listings. You can find a link to your web site here at:
http://www.lyricstrax.com/01003/links.html

If you want to link back to us (always appreciated), just insert a link with the
Title: lyricstrax
on your web site: and let us know which CATEGORY you want to be listed in so we can mark your site as a " permanent link " on Lyricstrax.com and add you to our MAIN  LINKS section that is connected to our HOME PAGE,  in addition to your current listing .

You can email us at contact at lyricstrax.com. Good luck on the continued growth of your website.

Special Note: This is NOT A LINK FARM all temporary directories are removed in time and only those who respond receive a permanent link located at the bottom of the lyricstrax home page.

If you do not want to receive any further emails contact us at donotsend at lyricstrax.com.