1 cpu + 2 monitors + 2 keybord/mouse is it possible

Andrea Venturoli ml.diespammer at netfence.it
Fri May 12 06:07:42 PDT 2006

Andy Greenwood wrote:
> Seems like the easiest thing to do would be to either get some serial
> consoles (or serial console emulators) or provide ssh access to the
> box.

I was actually thinking of using X.Org.
You should be able to get a config files that drives more than one
monitor (wether on a multi homed card or on different cards or maybe a
mix) and more than one mouse/keyboard (at most one of which might be
PS/2 and the others have to be USB).

While experimenting, I once got up to having two completely independent
screens, but I only had one keyboard and mouse.

  bye
	av.