New FreeBSD Logo

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu May 11 07:44:37 UTC 2006

Greg,

  Doesen't it occur to you that the fact that this horse keeps getting
resurrected indicates the new logo was a bad idea and needs to go
away?

  When Beastie was the logo, we didn't see arguments over the logo
erupt every 6 months or so in the questions mailing list.

  The mark of a fool is that he cannot learn from his mistakes.

Ted