New FreeBSD Logo

cpghost cpghost at cordula.ws
Wed May 10 17:31:25 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 10:03:04AM -0500, Greg Barniskis wrote:
> No one is belittling the subject, only pointing out that it's both
> OT and done with. The appearance of the logo on the Web site is not
> a beginning, it's a finality.

questions@ is for general user questions. The sex-toy just appeared
on the main website, and a user then asked questions about it. That's
a perfectly valid forum, *especially* considering the current time frame.
Questions like these, and the following threads are bound to come every
now and then, also and especially here on questions at . The logo advocates
and the committee that picked the current logo brought it on themselves
and will have to live with it. Just like we users have to live with their
unfortunate decision.

-cpghost.

--
Cordula's Web. http://www.cordula.ws/