Samba Domain Problem

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Wed May 10 06:23:03 PDT 2006

You would do better to post to the samba list.  WHen you post to that list
you should specify what domain controllers (are they win2k domain
controllers, active directory, what server OS is the primary controller)
you have, and how you want your samba server to integrate into this
domain/forest.

         -Derek

At 08:06 AM 5/10/2006, Kariuki Kaboro wrote:
>Hi,
>   I successfuly installed FreeBSD 5.4 with Samba 3.02 off the
> ports  collection. However, there is one problem. The windows machines i
> am  trying to add to my domains give me an error that they cannot
> contact  the local domain controller.
>
>   Thanks.
>
>   Kaboro Phares.
>

>Yours Truly,