[Newsletter] JOSEPH NETO NEW WEBSITE

joseph neto webmaster at quartzcompany.com
Tue May 9 18:24:49 UTC 2006

WWW.QUARTZCOMPANY.COM
former UNDERGROUNDBROKER.COM
001 05/2006

NATURAL LEMURIAN

The so powerfull "lemurian wand" natural from the lemurian seed mine
in Minas Gerais, Brazil.

#feature_link_text#  #feature_link_url#

THANK YOU

As you know I have being alway for a long period because I have had a
kidney transplant, thanks to all my friends for your "prayers" and
"energy works", it has helped me a great deal.
The conforting words of the people that love me gave strenght to pull
thru this stronger than before.
Now I'm finaly back at work, so I started this new company called
"QUARTZ COMPANY".
It will be my pleasure to became again your source for unique
crystals, I'm now leaving in Brazil so I can spend more time going to
the mines and factories, so let me know if you have any special
request.

THANK YOU  http://www.quartzcompany.com

POLISHED LEMURIAN

LEMURIAN SEED CRYSTALS are found only in the Serra Do Cabral mountain
in Minas Gerais, Brazil.

POLISHED LEMURIAN  http://www.quartzcompany.com/lemurianpoints.html

ONE-OF-A-KIND

UNIQUELY SHAPED ASTEROID made of natural light smoky quartz, this is a
one-of-the-kind piece

ASTEROID  http://www.quartzcompany.com/one-of-a-kind.html

HAWK HILLS

>From MELODY
First, the hawk hills (there will be more, I'm sure - but the only
events that have happened three times with three different people at a
minimum is as follows);
"Hawk Hills quartz represents the totem of the hawk. It has also been
shown to assist one in flying - both astrally, and trough tasks that
one needs to accomplish."

HAWK HILLS  http://www.quartzcompany.com/hawkhills.html

LEMURIAN CLUSTER

LEMURIAN SEED CRYSTAL CLUSTER
It is rarely found lemurian seed in cluster however the miners do not
give much value to it, so enjoy these gifts of men lack of knowledge.

LEMURIAN CLUSTER  http://www.quartzcompany.com/lemuriancluster.html

webmaster at quartzcompany.com
the underground broker inc. · 6439 milner blvd #4 · orlando · FL ·
32809

To subscribe to this newsletter go to
http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=neto&send_id=22985075&l=s&newsletter_id=1409570154