University of Limerick Computer Society

Cypher cypher at skynet.ie
Mon May 8 16:53:57 UTC 2006

To whom it may concern,

We the University of Limerick Computer Society have begun preparations with
regard to the organisation of the "SkyCon"event in Friday 16th to Sunday 18th
February 2007.

SkyCon is a conference designed to fully explore world views on the future of
computer
development and to discuss the rampant and tumultuous effect that computing
has had on society at large.

Attached you shall find a full invitation which provides a more detailed
abstract of what the event entails. I look forward to both seeing you at the
event and to any future correspondence we have with regard to it.

Please feel free to contact me with regard this issue at your earliest
convenience.

Kind Regards
Laura Czajkowski
President, UL Computer Society