flp wont load to floppies

Andy Greenwood greenwood.andy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 19:10:58 UTC 2006

right, if you are trying to copy the image directly to a fat16 (windows
format) floppy disk, you might run out of room because the fat16 fs takes up
some space on the disk. Also, the disks might be bad and be covered with bad
sectors that you can't use. Make sure you are doing it the right way and try
some other disks too. The last time I installed, I had to boot from floppy
and went through about 4 or 5 disks before I had enough good ones.