Thunderbird and Firefox dead after portupgrade

Graham North northg at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 31 06:34:18 UTC 2006

Hi Yuan:
I did not pose a question. My suggestion to do a rehash was in response
to someone else having trouble after upgrading Firefox.
It may or may not have been a great suggestion but that is all it was.
If you have a good understanding of that command and why it may or may
not be appropriate then I would be open ears. One of my friends who runs
Debian tells me that he finds it necessary after doing software upgrades
- yes I know that is a different OS.

But sincerely, if you or someone else on this list has a good
understanding of its function please enlighten, I love to learn.
Thanks, Graham/

--
Kindness can be infectious - try it.

Graham North