ASCII files becoming double lined

Vaaf vaaf at broadpark.no
Thu Mar 30 20:44:53 UTC 2006

At 19:49 30.03.2006, usleepless at gmail.com wrote:
>well i am sure that you would have saved everybody ( including
>yourself ) a hell of a lot of time if you had called these guys:
>www.bsdconsulting.no
>
>or is that a risk you can't take either? ( or is bsdconsulting.no
>you?, then all bets are off )

Are you trying to advertise for a friend of yours here?

>i don't know why i am doing this. i have a very hard time
>understanding your brutality towards people who obviously have tried
>very hard to help you.

What thread are you referring to here?

I love those who helped me.
As long as the last word they say isn't:

Ok you're an idiot, you didn't do what I say even though
you claim to do what I told you to do. Things still don't work?
Obviously you didn't do what I told you to do.

>and then you go on and ask stooopid (dvd) questions on the list, which
>aren't even remotely connected to freebsd. questions which show you
>obviously don't know what you are talking about.

The reason I asked it on the FreeBSD questions list was because
I tried the exact same approach on a Linux machine and it worked just
fine there.

>i respect those who continue to support, disregarding history or
>person. respect.

Are you a much respected person?

Otherwise there's no point in following your advice.

>could some fellow norwegian talk some sense into this guy? you guys
>must be ashamed, right?

What are they suppose to say?

I'm guessing something along the line of ignoring people like you.