ASCII files becoming double lined

Vaaf vaaf at broadpark.no
Thu Mar 30 20:40:37 UTC 2006

At 19:38 30.03.2006, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 05:45:11PM +0200, Vaaf wrote:
>
> > As for Mr. Kennaway, if you had a big bugger up your nose the minute
> > you're about
> > to go on a date, wouldn't you like an honest opinion?
>
>Are you asking me out?  If so I have to tell you I don't date
>creatures with green scaly skin who live under bridges.

I pointed out a flaw in FreeBSD's methodology.
The fact that it doesn't have one.

Pointing out a bugger in your nose, at a moment where
you'd least want one, was a way to perhaps explain things
with the same level of sarcasm you've given me.

>In case I'm not clear:
>
>Your behaviour on this list suggests that you are either an abnormally
>high-functioning 3-year-old, or you have some other equivalent
>personality disorder.  If you want to be treated with respect, start
>acting in a manner that is deserving of it.

Show me some proof and I'll gladly give you an explanation why things
turned out that way. This is just plain harassment; what if I have a
personality disorder, is this your way of trying to hit me where it hurts?

If I want respect, I certainly won't look for it in here.

>That means not throwing temper tantrums or making absurd threats every
>time someone suggests that perhaps you don't know everything, or when
>you don't get the level of help that you want, and then coming right
>back and asking for more help.  You can't have it both ways.

Somehow I think YOU are the one who are acting childish and emotional.

I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from your attempts to further ridicule me.

In return, I'll think twice before posting another e-mail.