ASCII files becoming double lined

Donald J. O'Neill duncan.fbsd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:11:21 UTC 2006

On Thursday 30 March 2006 11:27, Vaaf wrote:
> At 17:58 30.03.2006, Donald J. O'Neill wrote:

> > > Haha, what makes you think you can troll the mailing list one day
> > > and then ask for help the next?  Go away, silly person.
> > >
> > > Kris
> >
> >I'm not sure, but I think his most useful purpose is providing comic
> >relief for the list.
> >
> >On the face of it Kris, you're comment to him isn't much, but I keep
> >laughing about it. Just think, all this comedy comes from one
> > person. One person who can't successfully do a buildworld sequence,
> > even with all the advice he's received on this list.
> >
> >What can I say
> >
> >Don
>
> Whatever. You guys asked for root password, that's a risk I can't
> take.

I don't see anything on here asking for a root password, so you must be
referring to somewhere else.

I'll tell you what. I wouldn't give out a root password either. I think,
though, the reason it was asked for was you were proving to be so inept
that it was wanted so the problem could be fixed and you would stop
with your shenanigans on that issue.

If you would use the suggestions given, so you have a base to work from,
you could then figure out how to put it in a script and run the script
to your hearts content. But until you have that base to work from, a
whole lot of you're scripts aren't going to work the way you want them
to.

Before you can run, you learn to walk; before you walk, you learn to
stand; before you stand, you learn to crawl; before you crawl, you
learn to sit up; before you learn to sit up, you lay there and shit in
your diapers. I'm not sure exactly were you are, but I know it's not at
the run stage.

Don