ASCII files becoming double lined

usleepless at gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:49:31 UTC 2006

well i am sure that you would have saved everybody ( including
yourself ) a hell of a lot of time if you had called these guys:
www.bsdconsulting.no

or is that a risk you can't take either? ( or is bsdconsulting.no
you?, then all bets are off )

i don't know why i am doing this. i have a very hard time
understanding your brutality towards people who obviously have tried
very hard to help you.

and then you go on and ask stooopid (dvd) questions on the list, which
aren't even remotely connected to freebsd. questions which show you
obviously don't know what you are talking about.

i respect those who continue to support, disregarding history or
person. respect.

could some fellow norwegian talk some sense into this guy? you guys
must be ashamed, right?