Why are so many people using 4.x?

Donald J. O'Neill duncan.fbsd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:02:47 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 09:27, Vaaf wrote:

> >apparently, you did not read much of the source tree did you. or
> >appreciate the fact that FreeBSD boots so fast and clean.
>
> Whatever.
>
> I love FreeBSD, however I'm just stating the facts.
>
> >anyway, you rant made me think why my email block was not working
> > properly.
> >
> >i need to check the to: and cc: -fields as well!
> >
> >thanks alot!
> >
> >regards,
> >
> >usleep

I have a question for you Kristian. Since you switched to DragonFly, why
are you asking questions here? Isn't DragonFly providing support? Don't
they go along with your failed method of doing a buildworld sequence
either? I saw in an earlier post of yours, that we told you your method
was wrong, but you think you're right. That would mean that everyone
who can do it and tried to help you is wrong, and you who can't do it
with your method, is right. Is that what it amounts to? I have to think
about that.

As for blocking your email, while the idea sounds good,  I won't do
that. I would miss out on some serious entertainment that you provide.

Don