Urgent Help needed: How to boot in single user mode with usb keyboard

Sun Mar 26 15:11:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am currently in a maintenance window trying to rebuildworld...

I am doing it on a dell poweredge with a built in drac wich emulate a
usb keyboard...

When I need to boot on the drac, I need to use boot with usb keyboard
in the menu...

Now I need to boot in single mode WITH usb keyboard and I can't figure out...

I saw in a post that I could do the following in boot loader:

set hint.atkbd.0.flags="0x1"
boot -s

But it doesnt work... Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks