business of BSDmall

antonio zacca antoniozacca at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 02:04:52 UTC 2006

Hello
I am a consummer from JP and have shopping a CD for
FreeBSD4.9 on BSDmall where linked from this site.
I am sure to remember date of order is end of FEB
so Its been almost all a month but nothing to reach me
from BSDmall. I sent e-mail to them twice for checking
of shipping for my order but even no answer.
now what I want to ask here is BSDmall is working or
not? if they are working with no torable why they
ignore me? credit card company already have charged
for this shopping. I know It takes approx ten to
couple
of weeks for trancportation from US to JP coz I have
often shoped from Oversee particuler from US alots.
if someone have time and get my hand for me please
thanks for any reply

PS: my name is "Yoshiya Imai"
    I have no infomation of order coz BSDmall never
     have sent any e-mail to me