net-im is not in my supfile..

Mark Jayson Alvarez jay2xra at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 09:31:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

 I'm trying to install the latest jabberd but first I would like to cvsup the latest ports tree. I only want the ports-net-im to speed up the process, however, to my surprise, net-im is not in my /usr/share/example/cvsup/ports-supfile. Adding that line and commenting ports-all doesn't make any difference..

 I'm trying to read this link but I'm not sure really what to do..

 http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/committers-guide/ports.html#Q12.4.1.

 please help... thanks.