Problems installing pear-Auth

doug at safeport.com doug at safeport.com
Thu Mar 23 08:53:37 UTC 2006

I have installed:

   pear-1.4.6          PEAR framework for PHP
   pear-Auth-1.2.4     PEAR class for creating an authentication system
   pear-DB-1.7.6,1     PEAR Database Abstraction Layer
   php4-4.4.2_1        PHP Scripting Language (Apache Module and CLI)
   php4-mysql-4.4.2_1  The mysql shared extension for php
   php4-pcre-4.4.2_1   The pcre shared extension for php
   php4-xml-4.4.2_1    The xml shared extension for php

The include_path is not set. It appears to me it should be
/usr/local/share/pear/PEAR/Command/. Should I just set this manually or is there a
configuration script and/or another package I am missing?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Doug

_____
Douglas Denault