Monitoring e-mails by TCP

sonjaya son_jaya at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 14:08:57 UTC 2006

if you connection good link may be like this :

1. create mail server in u bsd
LAN---mailserver--firewall-- internet
every clien set smtp to mailserver

2.If you don't want create mail server n still need
outside my server :
LAN -- firewall plus SMTP-- internet
every clien set smtp to firewall
3. if you connection slow :
LAN ---(fetchmail+SMTP+firewall)--- internet
You set fetchmail to download email from you hosting
email and set your client to retrive n send  email
from you firewall.

ps: mail server ( Postfix, qmail, sendmail etc )