Hi there

Federico Freigedo freigedo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 22:15:50 UTC 2006

Hi there I am very interested to use FreeBSD because Im gonna make a site
and I want to create a serverfor this site and I been serching over the web
and from everything I have read FreeBSD is the best option. Im new with SO
like FreeBSD or Linux. But very interested to learn them, I got a couple of
questions about FreeBSD and are the following:

1- Is FreeBSD compatible with one tool for PHP call Zend Optimizer?
2- Is it hard to configure the drivers?
3- Is it compatible with Pentium 4?
4- For a Social Network Web with a lot of members what kind of computer
would be the ideal to use with FreeBSD and so the periphericals are
completly compatible with FreeBSD.
5- What kind of paquets does FreeBSD to use on a server?

Well thanks a lot for your attention and I will be waiting for your answer
thank you