pthread_cleanup_pop

John Goodleaf john at goodleaf.net
Thu Mar 16 16:34:32 UTC 2006

I have a 6-Release system, recently upgraded (cvsup) to 6-STABLE --
6.1--PRERELEASE. I've been trying to build eric and spe (they're python
IDEs) which rely on different graphics toolkits. Both, however, fail in a
similar way. SPE installs, but won't start. I get an 'Undefined Symbol
pthread_cleanup_pop" while trying to import libwx_base-2.6.so.0. Eric
won't even install from ports. I get the same undefined symbol error, this
time in libqt-mt.so.3.

I've rebuilt wx, qt and a few other libraries, but it hasn't helped so
far. Any idea how to fix this?

Thank,
John