Update your Account information For your Bank

Bank of America bankofamerica at updating.em.bankofamerica.com.mygisol.com
Wed Mar 15 21:20:56 UTC 2006

   Bank of America Higher Standards
   [em_photo.jpg] Online Banking Alert
   [1]Need additional up to the minute account information? Sign in

   Security Update Notification

   Dear Valued Customer :

   Bank Of America is constantly working to increase security for all
   Online Banking users. To ensure the integrity of our online payment
   system, we periodically review accounts. [2]Click here to continue ,
   Security Bank Of America .

   Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the Bank of America
   account we have issued this warning message
   It has come to our attention that your account information needs
   to be updated due to inactive members, frauds and spoof reports
   If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience
   and renew
   your records you will not run into any future problems with the online
   service
   However, failure to update your records will result in account
   suspension
   This notification expires on mar 18, 2006
   Once you have updated your account records your Bank of America
   account
   service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal
   Please follow the link above and update your account information

   Sincerely, Bank Of America customer department

   <Because your reply will not be transmitted via secure e-mail, the
   e-mail address that generated this alert will not accept replies. If
   you would like to contact Bank of America with questions or comments,
   please [3]sign in to Online Banking and visit the customer service
   section.

   Olympic Logo
   Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. [4]Equal Housing Lender
   [house_1.gif]
   © 2006 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved