Thunderbird + Mozilla Suite

Chandan Haldar chandanh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:23:32 UTC 2006

By the way, just in case someone is interested, I also could
set up to use the same mail folders in thunderbird and the
same bookmarks in firefox irrespective of whether I use these
programs under FreeBSD or Windoze.  Setting a few links in
my home dir in FreeBSD is all that it takes with my Windows
partitions mounted as msdosfs.  I find this a VERY useful
thing since my system is primarily a desktop and I sometimes
cannot avoid running Windows, but still want to see the same
bookmarks and mail folders.  Can post more details if anyone
needs it.

Chandan