Disappointed with version 6.0

Beech Rintoul akbeech at alaskaparadise.com
Wed Mar 15 07:22:32 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 22:00, Chris wrote:
> On 14/03/06, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm at toybox.placo.com> wrote:

Actually, FreeBSD will support most boards with mainstream chipsets. But that
was good advice from Ted. I tried that same board a couple of months ago. I
had many of the same problems. After banging my head on that brick wall for a
few days I took it back. A high end board wasn't in the budget so I went with
a MSI KT-8 Neo which I have had 0 problems with.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - akbeech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com