troubles with PAM at 6.0

Frank Bonnet f.bonnet at esiee.fr
Sat Mar 11 01:18:58 UTC 2006

Hello

I'm in trouble with some PAM related services
the imap service won't work but I've modified
the /etc/pam.d/imap file according to the
pam documentation as follows

Of course I've installed latest nss_ldap and pam_ldap
from ports ( 6.0)

#
# $FreeBSD: src/etc/pam.d/imap,v 1.5 2003/03/08 09:50:11 markm Exp $
#
# PAM configuration for the "imap" service
#

# auth
#auth           required        pam_nologin.so          no_warn
#auth           sufficient      pam_krb5.so             no_warn try_first_pass
#auth           sufficient      pam_ssh.so              no_warn try_first_pass
auth            sufficient      /usr/local/lib/pam_ldap.so
auth            required        pam_unix.so             no_warn try_first_pass

any help welcome !
--
Frank Bonnet
- Memory fault - where am I? -