coming back up after power failure (UPS)

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Thu Mar 9 00:01:56 UTC 2006

Peter,

Look in the bios in the power management section, for something like after
loss of power, there set the action to power on, as opposed to stay off, or
anything else.

You can test this just power on the unit and pull the plug during the bios
post.  If it comes back on when you plug it back in, you have it right.

I have NUT set to power down on low battery, so if you need help, let me know.

         -Derek