tomcat on freebsd

eoghan freebsd at redry.net
Wed Mar 8 21:49:06 UTC 2006

Bosch Rogier wrote:
> I think its port 8180 (by default).
>
> Goodluck,
>
> TC

Ok, 8180 worked. But when i run ./startup.sh (as root) it seems to work,
once only. If i run it again, it works again, once. I can view the
tomcat default page, but have to keep running the startup script.

# ./startup.sh
Using CATALINA_BASE: /usr/local/tomvat5.5
Using CATALINA_HOME: /usr/local/tomvat5.5
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/local/tomvat5.5/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /usr/local/jdk1.4.2
#

So is there some way I can keep it running? Seems very strange I have to
keep running the startup script... Can anyone help?
Thanks
Eoghan