NFS with ipfw

Albert Shih shih at math.jussieu.fr
Wed Mar 8 17:28:05 UTC 2006

Hi all

I've a NFS server running FreeBSD 6-Stable. Two classes of clients : Linux
and FreeBSD (5.x)

I using NFS over UDP because all server are in same room.

On every server I've install ipfw (FreeBSD) and iptable (Linux).

But the problem with my NFS server (running ipfw too) is I don't known how
can I configure ipfw, because I have many connection with no determinist
ports. I using

	mountd_flags="-l -p 700"

on NFS serveur but that's not enough. I always have many connection with
port 111, 700, sometime 715, sometime other...

How can I known all port he want to use ?

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Universite de Paris 7 (Denis DIDEROT)