AND COBOL

Bob Hall rjhjr at cox.net
Wed Mar 8 01:46:12 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 04:33:05PM -0800, jdow wrote:
> From: "Kris Kennaway" <kris at obsecurity.org>
>
> >Give the poor guy a break; he's a COBOL programmer, so he's used to
> >thinking and typing in all-caps :-)
>
> And just think, both COBOL and AOL end in OL. I wonder if there is a
> relationship?

LOL? Or maybe I've ingested too much PHENOL and ETHENOL, or been exposed
to SOL without my PARASOL, or inhaled too much AEROSOL. I'm like TOPOL
up on the roof and my mind's gone AWOL out in the TYROL with a MONGOL.
I'll take some CALCIFEROL and call INTERPOL.

Ja, jeg sitter på en STOL og synes det var litt FRIVOL.

I couldn't figure out how to fit ALGOL in there. Ain't life a PISTOL?

I'm sorry. What was the question?