Help Please

Marc Ravenor MarcR at tet.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 10:58:50 UTC 2006

Dear Sir/Madam

I work for a systems integrator based in the UK. I have a client that is
currently using FreeBSD version 4.11 and version 6. He currently wants
to use the software on an HP DL320 G4 server. The problem he is facing
at the moment is that when the software is loaded he is unable to see
the drives in the server.

Is there any bios setting that needs to be changed or is there anything
you can suggest that can overcome this problem? This is extremely urgent
as I potentially stand to lose on very large projects if this problem
cannot be overcome.

Many thanks,

Marc

Marc Ravenor

Account Manager

Trans European Technology

*DDI: 020 7553 3817

*Mobile: 07930 882898

*Fax: 020 7553 3887

* Email: marcr at tet.co.uk

* Website: www.tet.co.uk <http://www.tet.co.uk/>

Trans European Technology, Laser House, 132-140 Goswell Road, London,
EC1V 7DY

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee[s]. This information may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error please contact us at once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of known computer viruses.